Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

even brought her lil sister... lol?
l_909e67223af4a7649e8c2c48aec66bcf.jpg

I can't believe the scene you guys have in Cali. It died over here around 2005. I do miss those days. Although I did hit up an afterhours this past weekend till 7am in Boston. Still not the same though. I think I need to make a trip to the west coast. LOL check out the pupils and why is everyone touching eachother :)

LOL... rave.... do i need to explain anymore??

and rican flow.. here's some more pics... she's in the hot import nights calendar for 2008

l_d34a0503e9de78d0638c2632bf155bd1.jpg

forest party...
l_52091dd87316063033916b5beeea1301.jpg

l_89592556d66ef2456b5db66cabcf8db6.jpg

fun person.. very talented and smart... but a big liar too... woman cheated on me!! accused me of doing all the cheating though... its always the women that accuse you of it.. that are doing it themselves ;)

and thirdshift... you should definitely come down here... i can probably even get you a nice lil gig or afterparty if i tried hard enough ;)
if not that.. then at least a really good houseparty with legit equipment (18 inch woofers.. and them hugemungous tower speakers). i've got a friend that owns subliminal events down here... radio station, throws parties and everything... so i could definitely hook it up... do you have any mixtapes by the way?

you should come down for nocturnal wonderland... get some kaskade and cosmic gate viewage... and lets not forget digitalism... gonna be a sick lineup, at an awesome place

WOW nos just WOW, seriously you let that go?

did you not read what i wrote... lol she cheated on me... gone done left me for her ex... but i will tell you now.. she still thinks of me to this day... that very day, at that rave... she and my girly now were battling for me.... making each other jealous.. but in the end.. my new asian beezy won.. lol

(me and my girly now were fighting at the time.. and were just about broken up.. having my ex over got us back together.. terrible storry)

I really hope you banged the living daylights out of her before she "did the deed".

HIN is coming here in October, im thinking of going.

nos, you know how to get the right ppl...she's a babe to keep but i remember the story with her!!!
since i can fly for free now, you should invite me to some of your parties man.
MN is boring as F***

hahaha come down in september... fun raveeee.. and you'll get to meet all of my good friends :)

Back
Top Bottom