Techist Member Picture Gallery

Re: The Official Tech-Forums Member Picture Gallery

i have a couple....

me acknowledging my fans at some crappy bar in puerto vallarta...
vegasnewyearsandbetween101.jpg

my wife and i after said crappy bar in puerto vallarta. i look like a drunk retard, she looks gorgeous, as usual...

my buddy and the princess and myself at a not so crappy bar in texas. i am proving a point, and doing a fine job of it....

or...maybe not...

Lmao, you look exactly like raoul in "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas"!

Duke_depp.jpg

people still take pictures w/ cigarettes in their mouthes? Its like taking a picture while chugging a beer. :)

lol dude look at my face in that picture paired with my expression on the balcony of the crappy bar...beeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
heh....my appearance was about the farthest thing from my mind....
ha ha i was on my way to a remote fishing village village on the mexican coast the next day with my lovely new wife.
i dont take too many pictures with beer/cigarettes/illicit substances in them...plenty of those from my college days lol.

Lol I make sure those pictures never see the light of day. This is all you guys get. Actually after this weekend I'll have some good pics. My boys wedding tomorrow. The Hennessy will be flowing all night.

lol my really bad ones are hidden away too haha...you look OK in this pic....but your frind looks to' UP....

haha yaaa, i've got some pretty nasty pictures that'll never see the day of light at my place too... lol.. good times though... hooked up with a model because of it :)

score 1 justin

Back
Top Bottom