TBS Commercial Merges

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
This is a pointless thread, yet funny to me.

Lately, TBS (late night) has been running commercials that last a second and then a new commercial flips in front of it. It's been very interesting to hear the merge between commercials, but tonight was classic... I heard this: (I'm watching "Anaconda")

Commercial #1: "As a cat owner, I'm constantly worried about... "
Commercial #2: "Male enhancement..."

I know it's simple minded, but this made me really chuckle. I don't know why they keep on doing this, but it constantly happens here in Baltimore. Commercial #1 will pop on for 1 second and then a new one flips on. I'll remember this one for a while....

This is a pointless thread, yet funny to me.

Lately, TBS (late night) has been running commercials that last a second and then a new commercial flips in front of it. It's been very interesting to hear the merge between commercials, but tonight was classic... I heard this: (I'm watching "Anaconda")

I know it's simple minded, but this made me really chuckle. I don't know why they keep on doing this, but it constantly happens here in Baltimore. Commercial #1 will pop on for 1 second and then a new one flips on. I'll remember this one for a while....

Hahaha, I'm watching Anaconda right now.
I do know what your talking about with the commercials though, its a bit odd, but I think its more of a cable company problem.

141joch.jpg

I know exactly what you are talking about Mike. I've seen/heard that several times. Although nothing as hilarious as a cat owner worried about male enhancement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom