tailgating parents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh stop whining. they care and worry about you, that's all. It doesn't necessarily mean they don't trust you. I would be a lot worse if they didn't think about you at all. You would feel abandoned if they never spoke to you. It's a part of the parents-teenagers relationship. If you tell them who you're going to be with and answer the other things they ask you(even if you have to lie..every teen's done that) without giving a fit, they'll learn to accept your actions. I'm only 19 and live with my parents, but I am able to leave the house whenever, sometimes even 2 in the morning. I just learned to respect what my parents have asked or told me. They know that I'm not just going out to "get some fresh air" at 2-3 in the morning, but I try to be responsible and come home at a certain time. Just try to accept it and love your guardians. I didn't mean for my post to sound like a lecture or anything..just my advice

oh stop whining. they care and worry about you, that's all. It doesn't necessarily mean they don't trust you. I would be a lot worse if they didn't think about you at all. You would feel abandoned if they never spoke to you. It's a part of the parents-teenagers relationship. If you tell them who you're going to be with and answer the other things they ask you(even if you have to lie..every teen's done that) without giving a fit, they'll learn to accept your actions. I'm only 19 and live with my parents, but I am able to leave the house whenever, sometimes even 2 in the morning. I just learned to respect what my parents have asked or told me. They know that I'm not just going out to "get some fresh air" at 2-3 in the morning, but I try to be responsible and come home at a certain time. Just try to accept it and love your guardians. I didn't mean for my post to sound like a lecture or anything..just my advice
i lol'd at youre response... but thanks dude:D.
(wow i didnt expect this to get so much attention either:eek::confused:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom