Stop With the Laziness!

Look, if I was a teche on the counter and the guys would ask me some stuff that is Google capable, I can't just say: Google. I will have to exaplain to them exactly what they ask. You are in a computer forum...and if Google was to find all troubles, or basic troubles, there would have no reasons of a computer forum. You're here to help and if people are too lazy to do it themselves, do it for them. It can add free postings and rep points.

Nonetheless that the fact that they might as you whaat do you recommmend...

Unfortunately the people that register, post once, and leave rarely leave reputation points. I agree with you lhuser, that we are here to help and obviously a forum wouldn't exist otherwise.

However, if I am able to find a solution within seconds using the same resources available to everyone else, it would seem that first they should attempt that and then seek our advice on what they've found.

It's just sometimes the solutions are so blatantly obvious. I answer a lot of those questions too, and I don't really mind; it just seems like something that could help not just us, but them too.

Back
Top Bottom