Stimulus payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i did the stimulus calc on the irs site and got my w2 out and filled everything out correctly.. it said i would only get 300 dollars back. i'm 21 years old.. and nobody is claiming me. i thought it was 600 dollars too.. because i filed single... i was hopeing it was wrong and i was gettin 600. because i made around 15k last year

Well I made a little over 18k last year and I got my $600 on the 8th. I'm not sure what the cut off is for $300-600 is but you must be close.

Found out why we haven't got ours yet... We filed an extension because the IRS wasn't ready to accept the credits for what I had paid in on my college stuff. Because we are getting money back from the extension, it triggered a red flag on our stimulus payout (which would have been direct deposited two weeks ago). We won't get ours until we get the other payout... sometime in June/July.

Well I made a little over 18k last year and I got my $600 on the 8th. I'm not sure what the cut off is for $300-600 is but you must be close.

Well, the calc it just estimated its not exact.. so mayb i'll get more then 300 who knows

got mine monday. Its already spent... Fun part of going from being a temp to being full time is that i get to go 5 weeks without a pay check to my direct deposit. Gotta start a new bank account since theres no bank of america in colorado.

No, but if you get survivors benefits or anything and do file taxs on it, your supposed to be able to get the stupid payment... Grr I hate this **** government and the prices of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom