Steroid Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats prety bad.i was gonna wacth a doco on discovery ch about a body builder who way over did it with the steroids in his bycepts and his bycepts just blew up litrely.sorry about my spelling

thats prety bad.i was gonna wacth a doco on discovery ch about a body builder who way over did it with the steroids in his bycepts and his bycepts just blew up litrely.sorry about my spelling

That sounds like Greg Valentino... he's not a bodybuilder and his arms did not 'blow up', he got a massive infection because he was using dirty needles for injections. He was not real muscle, it was synthol.

That sounds like Greg Valentino... he's not a bodybuilder and his arms did not 'blow up', he got a massive infection because he was using dirty needles for injections. He was not real muscle, it was synthol.

was it this guy

YouTube - The Man Whose Arms Exploded Part 3

yes your right he did get a massive infection watching that vid of him trying to opprate on him self was just yuck than you saw what he was taking out of his arm jesus thats just yuck.

actually it wasnt synthol, at least not entirely, he was an ex bodybuilder in his younger years if you saw him before he looked great now hes just got grosely huge biceps

personally im pro steroids, the people who are willing to risk their health and well being to become the best are the most dedicated, especially bodybuilders, those guys work harder than the average joe who doesnt take roids

Early days was probably just gear alone, I'm 100% certain that when he started to have basketballs for biceps it was due to synthol.

i agree with you it definitely looks like synthol, but here he says it was the result of 30 years of bodybuilding and steroid use
Dailymotion - Gregg Valentino on Tyra Banks show, a video from Tech9. valentino, steroids, synthol, bodybuilding, olympia

heres a quote from him
"At one point my arms were 27 and ¼ inches. That was ice cold. Right now maybe they're 24 inches, 24 and a half the most. If my arms were all synthol, why wouldn't I just keep using synthol and keep them 27 inches all the time? By the way, I haven't done a cycle since I was arrested three years ago. "

he's a lying little turd to say he didn't use synthol at all, which he has made a claim to
so, not all synthol, but 90%...how's that for some debate, lol. That little dwarf didn't have the genetics for quality mass :D. Valentino will only admit to steroids, but not synthol...he's living in dream land

synthol basically stays there forever, so what little muscle he was able to build up, has atrophied, and all he has left is encapsulated petroleum.

he couldn't even flex his muscles properly...not to brag but if you see me flex my biceps...you will see the fibers move...especially the left ;). I can control my biceps, force it to shift out and around...and then raise my arm up and complete the flex...synthol goofs can't do that...it's all fake mass with a little twitch.

I saw some video, maybe on youtube or something...some ****** who used synthol and didn't look like he worked out at all...he looked totally stupid...sadly, some people think fake nonsense bulges look good.

to me, it's Zane...strive to look like this legend
Legendary Status - [Blog]

totally achievable if you go natural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom