Steroid Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
Just read this one on MSN. Pretty nasty pics but this is a far out example of how badly steroid abuse can scar a person. I mean, I knew it gave increased acne on the skin but I never thought it could get this bad on anyone. Ironic that he took the juice for vanity and now he's physically scarred for life. Anyway, this is one article that ought to be hung in every high school gym for sure!

Steroid abuse scars a young muscle man for life - The Body Odd - msnbc.com

That jsut stinks for him. He is lucky that his "manhood" returned to normal. Just goes to show you hard work will always prevail.

Mak²¹³

That jsut stinks for him. He is lucky that his "manhood" returned to normal. Just goes to show you hard work will always prevail.

Mak²¹³

Poor guy... but I see Mak has learned to Superscript haha

Nope. Alt codes. :p

£©®²³¹µ¼½¾

The guys a buffoon - I think it's ironic that he took it for his vanity but then ended up with disfiguring scars.

yup, i've seen stuff like this.
NCAA uses things like this as a scare tactic for their athletes.

i've never been pro steroids and i still believe that lance armstrong should have his tour medals taken away.

This is either media hype or he's an idiot.. he could have stopped using steroids when his acne was out of control OR practiced substantial hygiene so it wouldn't get to that point and infected so bad.

whatever happened to eating right and working hard. I knew kids in school that blew up after the summer from stacking. Its alittle obvious when your 130 and 3 months later 175 solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom