Star Wars - Trading Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I really did not expect to be talking about these any time soon.

Back in the late 90's when Magic The Gathering was extremely populare. there was a lot of other games like it. The genre of game was called Collectable Card Game or CCG. They were also called TCG for Trading Card Games, but I have rarely game across any one using that term.

At the hight of Magic's Popularity and when the Star Wars Special Editions where in the cinema, they did release a Star Wars CCG.

Not really sure whether or not kids these days are still heavily into CCGs or not. Thankfully CCGs where some thing that i did not get too sucked into when i was a teenager. Like I used to play the Wildstorm and Ani-Mayhem CCGs. However by the time the Ani-Mayhem CCG came out, I was more interested in just getting a complete set of the cards as appose to playing the game. I did have a breif flig with Magic The Gathering, but thankfuly I was just using a friend's deck.

At the end of the CCGs very big waste of money.

haha, thanks.
Well, my cousin gave them to my about 5 years ago, maybe even more; so I wasn't sure when they were made.
Luckily, I didn't pay for them then. xD

and, I played magic five years ago :p
I forgot the rules from then though :[

Anyway,
Thanks Keyboy (See that? I took both words and made them one.. pretty sweet huh?)

but yeah, thanks :]

Put them to one side in a plastic wallet Star Wars is too huge for them not to earn you money in a few years to allow the rarity to increase.

The CCG of my gen 1990 born was Pokemon and not quite me was a bit older by then but Digimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom