Star Wars on DVD.

What's the best way to watch the Star Wars Saga?

• Story Order - Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Story Order (Minus 1) Episodes 2,3,4,5,6,

• Release Order - Episodes 4,5,6,1,2,3

• Release Order (Minus 1) - Episodes 4,5,6,2,3,

• Original Trilogy Only - Episodes 4,5,6,

• Every thing 1,2,CloneWars,3,4,HolidaySpecial,5,Droids,EwokCartoon,EwokMovies,6

• STAR TREK FTW!!!! (GTFO!!!)

• What is Star Wars??? (I have been living under a rock)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I am looking at my DVD collection right now, and after seeing One Man Star Wars last night, I think is about time that I pick up a copy of these on DVD.

I think the reason why I was holding out this one on purchasing Star Wars on DVD is i was waiting for Lucas to release a complete saga Ep 1,2,3,4,5,6, box set. However at this stage, I have not seen any of this.

Anyways, I am thinking about picking these dvds up over the next month so.

What order should I pick them up in

In release order.... Ep 4,5,6,1,2,3
In story order.... Ep 1,2,3,4,5,6

he does have a starwars 6 box set saga out i have it

and if you cant find the box set just aquire all 6 at once with mr torrence

mr.torrence delivers. haha.

and i would say it would make sense to watch them either way. 1,2,3 gives you most of the background info as to what goes on, but 4,5,6 are the key parts to the series.

but it does make sense to watch them chronologically.

ep 1,2,3 are the best IMO so you should get those first....and even if you don't think they are the best you should still get them in order...it's only logical.

wow.................. 1,2,3 are not the best at all whatsoever no. 4,5,6 were quality. they didn't have the special effects to fall back on so they had to have an actual story line...

surprises.smileysmiley.com.54.gif

i say old ones first they own the new ones imo, the new ones are like pure action and effects the old ones imo have such a good storyline and good acting

(the yoda from the old movie kicks *** and looks way more real than the new completely digital one because the old one is an actual puppet)

i love 6. princes lieahasdfklasdfasdf however you spell her name, was hot in that bikini thingy. jaba, not so much.... but the 6th was awesome, but the 4th is by far the best. but the 5th had the coolest battle scene on hoth, just after that it was all character development and story line and really just bored me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom