Star Wars Ep. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him said:
Are you sure it's not you? I mean, it says you DID edit your post. What I'm thinkin is that you said that, posted it, and then realized that it made you look like a tool, and slapped that last line on there. ;)

Well, I am REALLY NOT doing at, and this guy I know at work IS doing it. He is having people make him and his friends Jedi and Sith robes lol.

Anakin is a little pansy. Yoda rocks! Mace rocks! and Obi wan rocks! (well from the original 3 movies anyways)

The whole idea of Qui-Gonn (think that's how u spell it) teach Yoda become a better Jedi confused the hell out of me, considering how he was pawned by Maul in Ep 1. Surely, he can't be that powerful?.. But as I recently found out, there are different "styles" of light sabre dueling. 7 of em. :-\.. And apprently, buddy lost b/c even tho he was a master of his style, the style itself is not great for one of one combat.. Yoda supposedly uses the same style.. But I guess that's another matter.. :).. I guess it's more like Tae Kwan do vs Karate. One is clearly superior if u are in a dark alleyway and.............

Anywho, I am looking fwd to it. Trying to convince my g/f to go with me. I think she'll bite :).

And of course, Yoda gets my vote for the most powerful Jedi. :D

Anakin had much growing up to do in Episodes 1 and 2, but we will see in Episode 3 why Hyden Christensen was a good choice and that he really can act as Anakin/Vader.

beedubaya said:
Anakin had much growing up to do in Episodes 1 and 2, but we will see in Episode 3 why Hyden Christensen was a good choice and that he really can act as Anakin/Vader.

I dont know how I felt with the choice of Hayden Christiansen as a Jedi, but I did really dig how well he portrayed Anakin turning to the dark side. I have alot of confidence that he will be a very good villan.

I liked him a lot in other movies, and he's decent in Star Wars. (he was good in Life As a House, which I recommend).

I dunno, he seems like one of those pretentious teen stars to me who thinks he rules the world. When you see someone like that, and lebel them as so, the only role you like them in is the one that they are suppose to be hated in. Such as a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom