Staggering GT5 vs Reality screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it looks like 70 cars or something, there was over 700 in GT4 and there should be over 1k cars with all the space on bluray.

It's more of a technical showcase than a game, i think that was the point in it.

A bit like Crysis.

well the prelude will have 70 cars, forza game play and realism is amazing, lets hope the same for gta5. im a huge sim drifting fan to, and gta drifting is near imposile lets hope they astablished car weight and gravity as a factor in this game.

the way i am seeing it is that this is out just over a year after the ps3 was released so this to me is still a low end game for it

even though it looks great i'm still looking forword to the last few games in the ps3's life span.

just a example of what i mean its like final fantasy7 and final fantasy 9 on the ps1, 7 was made a bit after the ps1 came out and 9 came out near the end of its life span

onimusha 1 and 4 for the ps2 where the same, 1 was released a bit after it came out and 3 towordes the end of its life span (well near enough)

just compair these games and you know what i mean

I suppose i agree, but your quickly reaching the law of diminishing returns now with the stage of current gen graphics, unfortunately.

Much of what I saw, however, was drive by replays (you can tell via the camera angles, most of which are not very good driving angles). PGR does this, too. Even though uses game engine, the replay still looks better than in game. Just how it is. That being said, this is still very impressive looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom