So i bought me a Logitech G5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea I had one of them didn't use it for gaming though used it when I was on my older laptops.

i love my 4000dpi to much now i finaly made it, its absolutely insane. i slaughter everything. and its helped my online gaming alot. even on advanced in left for dead im owning everone and scoring tops on my team.i can just aim faster then others. i use the pump shotgun then the semi auto so no spray and pray for me. alltho i can agree the logitech mice feel a litle more solid, the razer is just more comfortable, i am literaly in love with my lachesis i think if it where to ever break id buy another. i got mine open box for 80$ so i was happy. had everything inside exept the stickers which im not big on anyway.

i love my 4000dpi to much now i finaly made it, its absolutely insane. i slaughter everything. and its helped my online gaming alot. even on advanced in left for dead im owning everone and scoring tops on my team.i can just aim faster then others. i use the pump shotgun then the semi auto so no spray and pray for me. alltho i can agree the logitech mice feel a litle more solid, the razer is just more comfortable, i am literaly in love with my lachesis i think if it where to ever break id buy another. i got mine open box for 80$ so i was happy. had everything inside exept the stickers which im not big on anyway.

4000DPI?! What do you have a Lachesis?

Using a script to make a key/button combination faster isn't cheating. It's not changing the way the game works.

I don't use scripts, because I don't need them. I just customise controls to do things quickly, like having reload and switch weapons bound to mouse buttons (or in COD4, I have knife on one of the mouse buttons, which annoys some people how fast I can react with it)
4000DPI?! What do you have a Lachesis?
the Lachesis is the only 4000DPI mouse I know of

I'm for some macro's. The only macro i regularly use is one to scroll bath from scout -> knife -> to scout again. Mainly because nearly everyone uses one on CS anyway.

Most macro's i don't like though. Although on my razer i succesfully made a macro to run from CT office spawn to T spawn and back to CT spawn (I was just testing the capabilities of the razer software) I also use some random movement macro so i don't go kicked for being idle when i go for tea :D

Back to mice..

OT: If someone could explain to me why a widescreen format graphics tablet costs £850 when you can get them for 1/15th of that with no obvious difference that'd be great :freak: Scan.co.uk: Wacom Cintiq 12WX 12" WXGA - WAC-DTZ1200W

My clan bans on all their servers for using macros. I fully support it. If a person can't play straight up, they need to get over it.

Macros, to me, are almost-hacks. Hacks, like aimbots and command hacks, ruin the game by breaking the rules. Macros and such don't break the rules, but they give some players an unfair advantage by lending them artificial means of doing things.

I play on my own merits, pure and simple. Sure, I use a Lachesis, but I have been pwned by people using a ball mouse, so it doesn't give me anything I don't have.

couldn't it be argued however that everyone has the ability to use macros/scripting because the developers offered it to everyone? ( by putting it in the game ) The articles a great read, and although I don't usually use scripts and such, if developers continue to put it in all their games, its really hard to argue against or justify arguing against.

in COD4 they kick for scrolling on some servers.. (some even ban)

Clan owned servers can do whatever they like, heck in BF2 certain clans would kick you if they saw you jumping in a gun fight. The article talks about these kinds of people living in their "artificial worlds" with their own "artificial rules and codes of honor" that merely just hold them back from truly getting better at the game.

2000DPI on my G5v1 is good enough for me. The weights to me matter much more. Makes it feel like I'm actually holding something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom