Smokers! Just ordered my first e-cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhgunit

Daemon Poster
Anyone else tried them yet?? I can't wait to see how these are, if they live up to the promises it will be just like smoking without the smell, tar, and cost. Should be great.

I ordered mine from blucigs.com. They currently have a huge backorder so it should take over 2 weeks to get them.

I ordered the black starter kit.

popup_starterkits.png

These have exploded or something in the past few months. Blu is the only brand that comes with a pack that recharges your cig and holds extra cartridges and batteries and stuff. When I get mine I will let you know if I like it or not.

I got all five flavors, this should be interesting. Classic Tobacco, Menthol, Java, Vanilla, and Cherry.

What? No one has seen these before? Well.....I guess I have never seen them either but I have heard about them.

1. NO SMELL.
2. NO LUNG TAR.
3. LOTS OF NICOTINE and VAPOR.
4. NO TAXES.

I don't know what is bad about them yet. There has to be something otherwise Phillip Morris is going to be broke. (Which is not good because my mutual fund is largely based on Tobacco).

It' wont help any if your a heavy smoker, you will just "smoke" more of those out...

What do you mean?

I don't know if I am a heavy smoker. I don't smoke at all until about 5:00 and then from 5:00 to about 1:00 AM I smoke about 10 cigs or so.

Well I do rember something in OT a while back on something like this, oubt it would do me any good though I have a 60 a day habbit. If your trying to quit I have heard good thngs about something called champic.

I mean this would be ok to use to help quitting, but I get a lot of discounts on normal cigs to help me... $3.00 off a pack, and $15.00 off a carton helps a lot... Almost as "cheap" as that alternative... I would like to give it a shot seeing the amount of nicotine in a thing...

What? No one has seen these before? Well.....I guess I have never seen them either but I have heard about them.

1. NO SMELL.
2. NO LUNG TAR.
3. LOTS OF NICOTINE and VAPOR.
4. NO TAXES.

I don't know what is bad about them yet. There has to be something otherwise Phillip Morris is going to be broke. (Which is not good because my mutual fund is largely based on Tobacco).

Does that means i am still going to be cleaning out PCs from ciggies ash?

Smoking around your computer is bad for your lungs and your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom