sims 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

salz

Baseband Member
hi everyone
i have a problem with my sims 2 game i got recently.
i have windows xp pro service pack 1 on a pentium 4 cpu 1500mhz, 1.51ghz and 512 mb of ram, im running on a nvidia Gforce2 graphic card and its been updated.
the game should work but it not.
what happens is thatitloads up perfectly at the begining i can choose the place i wana go and then it goes to the loading page. after this loadingpage the game just doesnt work the graphics just go stripy and different colour i cant play the game. and it resets my computer.

i dono whatis wrong can anyone help.
im also try to look for a no cd code that ill work. its annoying putting in the cd everytime i have to play it.

my husband used to play counter strike with no problems. i used to own the sims 1 and that was fine aswell. its been a while since i played a big game like this.

how would i do that sorry to ask im not that smart at these computers :D

ok just tried it again and it went just a bit further than it usualy does but then the graphics were playing up thena window poped up saying microsoft windows detected and recivered from a divice faliure. then i had to reset the comp.

update i tried uninstalling sims 2 and reinstaling and now it wont start up at all. it gives me a box with a red X and says nothing. it hasa button that says OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom