Simple Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jach4161

Beta member
I do not know anything about a Mac and am trying to help a younger member on a forum post pictures.

I want to explain to her how to drag and drop a picture for uploading to "Snapfish" (on a Mac do You left click and drag and drop) and then how to read the properties (URL) of the uploaded picture so she can post it. This is a right click function on a pc to read properties. How do you read properties on a Mac

Thank you

Ctrl+<click> (hold down control <Ctrl> and click) will serve the right mouse button functionality (though you can inform her that you can use a multi-button mouse on a Mac...and it certainly does help). The "properties" on Macintosh is "get info". You can also get there by selecting the file and File>Get Info (next to that menu option it will probably have a keyboard shortcut).

For SnapFish, Ive found that using Internet Explorer (*gag*) works better. THe code written seems to be optimized for use with IE's core, instead of Safari or any other open source's core.

The other part of your question was already answered.

jach4161 said:

IE isnt a quality browser anymore compared with the newer, open source browsers. Im not saying Safari is better (which in most cases it is not) but other open source browsers are.

g5orbust said:
Im not saying Safari is better (which in most cases it is not)

Blasphemy!:eek:

Lol, you're right though:eek: I thought it was gonna be this superfast browser that worked with everything and just plain blew away the competition... nope.:angry:

mac_mogul said:
Blasphemy!:eek:

Lol, you're right though:eek: I thought it was gonna be this superfast browser that worked with everything and just plain blew away the competition... nope.:angry:

Its fast, but it still has rendering issues. This is bad for a non-beta browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom