sent messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
i sent a girl a text (a special text if you see what mean) and it was waiting to get sent in outbox and it didnt coz it didnt have no signal so i cancelled it and tried to send it again but as i was cancelling it, it sent coz it was in the sent items, obviously it found signal, so did it send or didnt it

i got lg viewity if makes any help

robert: hi there
Advisor Valorin: Hi Robert , this is Valorin at 3. How can I help?
robert: i want to know wether i can see online the text messages i sent today
Advisor Valorin: You'd not be able to see the messages that you've sent today, however once the bill is generated you'd be able to see the messages on your bill.
robert: i tell you the reason i sent a text and it was in the outbox waiting to be sent, and where i live is hardly any signal, so i cancelled it and while i cancelled it to try to resend it, it went into my sent items
Advisor Valorin: Once you send the text you cannot stop a text from your outbox.
robert: so do you mean once the item is in the outbox and if you press the cancel button it still sends it
Advisor Valorin: Let me check that for you.
robert: thank you
Advisor Valorin: Yes, once you've sent the message you cannot stop it when it has reached your outbox.
robert: so if its inyour outbox and you press cancel it still will try and send it?
Advisor Valorin: Yes.
robert: than if i may ask why is there a function on it to say cancel sending
robert: im just interested
Advisor Valorin: If you want to know more information about your phone you'd have to contact customer service.
robert: ok thank you for your time
Advisor Valorin: You'll have call up customer service on 333 (free) from your 3 mobile or 08707330333 from any other phone (standard calling rates apply).

Three's awful from what I have heard and when they first started out a text would take ages to work through their system. I use to get texts from a friend saying he couldn't make it somewhere the day after it was sent!

I like Vodafone but they cost a premium in general to the competitors you get what you pay for though. They are awful for cancelling a contract though took me 7 months to get mine canceled in the end I just stopped paying the debit 3 days after they called me up and within 2 days it was canceled :).

I am with T-mobile now who seem ok so far my step-bro works for there customer care department so have got a really cheap deal and can always call him up and not have to deal with automated messages.

If you wanna cancel a text message, you have to hit the End or Clear (back) while the "sending" screen is still up. You should also be able to tell if the message was sent or not by looking at your Sent messages list, at the icon that's with the message. I know my Chocolate 3 has a green check box if it was sent, and a red X if it was cancelled/not deliverable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom