sent messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent a girl a text (a special text if you see what mean) and it was waiting to get sent in outbox and it didnt coz it didnt have no signal so i cancelled it and tried to send it again but as i was cancelling it, it sent coz it was in the sent items, obviously it found signal, so did it send or didnt it

i got lg viewity if makes any help
I don't really know what you mean. Was it "special" in the sense that you professed your undying love, or "special" in the sense that if the authorities find out, you could have the law knocking on your door. Seems to me that with all the trouble you went to to see if you could cancel, that the message was pretty dang important to ya. :eek:

il tell teh story then, last friday night i went guildford with my m8s to a club called Harpers and i pulled a girl and she gave me her number and said txt her later that evening so i did, and then she txt me back same night/day, the following day we both sent eachother txts, and one of the txts she said have you got facebook and i agve it to her and when i accepted her as a friend about 10 minutes later she deleted me and thast bout ti really

and the last txt i sent her was for me to let it out of my system, the balls in her court because i said if want to we can meet up to go for drink wotever, not in thise exact words but u know

il tell teh story then, last friday night i went guildford with my m8s to a club called Harpers and i pulled a girl and she gave me her number and said txt her later that evening so i did, and then she txt me back same night/day, the following day we both sent eachother txts, and one of the txts she said have you got facebook and i agve it to her and when i accepted her as a friend about 10 minutes later she deleted me and thast bout ti really

and the last txt i sent her was for me to let it out of my system, the balls in her court because i said if want to we can meet up to go for drink wotever, not in thise exact words but u know

Not to get all psycological on ya, but it sounds like yall were friends on FB and then she deleted ya. You sound young, and if I am wrong, forgive me. I'd chalk it up to experience and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Best of luck to ya either way.
-Pure

yeah same one used to be called the drink, but i think i know why she deleted me its cos i know her ex bf hes one of are mutal friends, but thanks for the advice i ahve forgotten bout her i just sent the txt to get of my chest, otherwise id keep on thinking to my self and if she dont replty then shes not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom