San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er,
Release Date: October 26, 2004

Arg, I swear I saw a commercial for it before, saying it would come out around the 11th of October. Yeah...I'm one who is waiting for it--it's fun for the first time you play it through (no more, though, for me). Can't wait to get it. It's one of the few games I find worth paying retail for these days :) Then again, that's mainly because I have dial-up internet connection ;)

Their screenshots look real close to Vice City--I hope the story is good...that's what makes it interesting :)

I preordered mine from EB Games it they told me it would be ready to pick up Monday night at 7... I think it hits the shelves for everyone else on Tuesday the 26th. I've watched all the trailers and have read up on everything and it looks to be Game of the Year material....

Wow, This game is really really cool! Who else here played it?

DAVID_15 said:
yea same and its two player WOOOOOOO

I dont know about that, I dident see anything about 2 players when I first played it. Next time I load it up I will ceack a and see. :)

yea its hidden this was the link it had screen shot and even footage of him playin two player www.gta2playerleak.tk

it had a map to tell u where it was hidden. just google search it. it has to show up somewhere

Its deffinitly 2 player, I was playin it with me mate the other nite, when you get ya first girlfrend ( Denise ) who is literally a 5 sec walk from you house in Grove St. ( she appears as a heart blip on the map ). Sometimes, at night a red marker ( them things that trigger missions ) will appear in front of her house and you can take her out on dates etc.

If you look right on her doorstep, there is a red icon which resembles two little people, if you go onto it, press a button on the second analog controller connected to your PS2.

I have heard that you can activate two player the same way but in different areas of the map, one 2 Player icon is under a bridge in Flint County ( so I heard )

Also, when you have a pilots license, goto Easter Bay Airport and let a player get into the plane. As two people cannot get in the same plane for some weird reason, let the other player jump onto the wing of the plane you want to fly. This works best the The 'Juank Air' < (or something similar ) plane, its a Jumbo passenger carrier.
B careful for one of you not to fall out or off the plane otherwise the players will b too far apart and the 2 Player Game will end.

Me and my frend both jumped off the player together and landed in the sea at the same time, it was SO cool man try it!

Good Luck to all you GTA Gamers out there!

- ZEDDY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom