Warning: Crysis Warhead and Spore DRM concern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itl still install securom, but you just grab the paul.dll file and drop it into the bin32 folder, which disables the securom.

can you elaborate more on this find? Sources? links?

Hate to say this, but that's EA for you. I can't stand them and refuse to buy their games. There's no way they will get away with this stuff for long. If they do keep it up then people won't buy their PC games and they will become strictly console.

Yes we all hate EA and the general opinion of EA is absolute crap by now ( this was even before DRM issues ), but the problem is they are the biggest video game publisher period, so avoiding all their games is kind of a problem if your an avid gamer.

ooo harsh dude, i suppose u mean DRM games?

i already got Crysis Warhead even though it has DRM. I'm fine with it because u can install the game on 5 PCs, reinstall as many times as you want. Spore is different story.

Thats the problem with people, they keep reverting back to the "Oh limited installs isn't a problem blah blah", like I said i could care less about limited installs, the problem is in the rootkit it installs on your system!

Just torrent the mofo.

I bought Warhead cause it was incredibly cheap ( 23.99 at one point on Frys ) and wanted to play the much improved and optimized multiplayer. You can never play multiplayer games with torrent files.

can you elaborate more on this find? Sources? links?
I can provide a screenshot of the Paul.dll file if you want...

You can never play multiplayer games with torrent files.

I beg to differ. As long as you have a legit key, you can. I have a torretned version of FEAR, with a NoCD crack, but a legit key. Works fine online.

I can provide a screenshot of the Paul.dll file if you want...

I beg to differ. As long as you have a legit key, you can. I have a torretned version of FEAR, with a NoCD crack, but a legit key. Works fine online.

Aren't legit keys only found in retail boxes and cannot be generated by key generators? ( the key generators keys work for installs though )

does mass effect do this? cause when i found out that it must be activated online every 10 days i said screw you ea and downloaded a crack that lets you play it without internet activation. and now i want to send a nasty e-mail to ea and rub it in they're noses.

does mass effect do this? cause when i found out that it must be activated online every 10 days i said screw you ea and downloaded a crack that lets you play it without internet activation. and now i want to send a nasty e-mail to ea and rub it in they're noses.

why would you even send them an e-mail...its not like your sending the e-mail to their executive board, your sending an e-mail to some poor sob tech support guy who is probably as miserable enough with their job

why would you even send them an e-mail...its not like your sending the e-mail to their executive board, your sending an e-mail to some poor sob tech support guy who is probably as miserable enough with their job
LOL...Yea, and he probably torrents the game himself cuz EA doesn't pay him ****...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom