Reinventing the keyboard - 8pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think swype is fun when you are just messing around but I can't really see it being used as an everyday typing keyboard. I just don't see how you can have speed and accuracy with it.

Funny, I use Swype all day everyday. If you know a qwerty keyboard, and the size of the screen, it's pretty easy to get fast and accurate with it.

I feet like some old person that couldn't seem to figure out new technology when I was watching that video...I think I'll stick to my Qwerty keyboard on my iPod for now.

Swype looks best. I'll take my standard mini qwerty keyboard over this. This comes right after touchscreen qwerty phone keyboards. I find those annoying.

I may try this, since its free. I still love t9 though... Don't like QWERTY on phone's because for some reason I'm so much slower and have to hunt-and-peck than on a normal keyboard... not as intuitive for me and I have to always look at it. T9 I don't hardly have to look at the keypad, so I can type much faster... Sometimes I outrun the keypad lol. Wish there was a good replacement for the HTC t9 keypad....

Looks crazy. I think i could get used to it though. But it looks slow. I liked swype when i tried it on my aunts Galaxy S2 (Loved the phone too). Swype was quick and accurate for me after only a few seconds. I'm pretty quick and accurate on my iPhone keyboard though..i don't really go wrong much. Perhaps once in a longish text. What slows me down is when it auto corrects me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom