Recommended Video Editing Software

ithanz

Baseband Member
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a good video editing software. Not windows movie maker :). Cost isn't an issue. Can anybody recommend a good one from personal experience? cheers.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a good video editing software. Not windows movie maker :). Cost isn't an issue. Can anybody recommend a good one from personal experience? cheers.

I am certain different people like different video editing software according to personal preference.

I have tried CyberLink PowerDirector, Adobe Premiere Elements, Corel VideoStudio Pro X6, Sony Movie Studio Platinum Suite, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro, AVS Video Editor, and Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate [I have had every Pinnacle version since number 7. They are now on version 17 I think].

Each software has its good and bad points. Corel froze/crashed a lot on me. Adobe required a very large learning curve. Sony was ok. For me, Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate was the most easiest and user friendly. It also has massive options when it comes to editing...best of all, very stable.

Pinnacle Studio has more effects and transitions than most of the others, but it also has a limited numbers of tracks.

The best components about Cyberlink Power Director are the networking effect [massive online community that share how to's], and excellent transitions and effects.

Hope this helps!

Soar

What type of video editing? What will it be used for. From there we can recommend a program that will blend well with that your trying to do.

Back
Top Bottom