Random Chit Chat

So my house officially closed 11 days ago and today while at work I decided to go through the closing docs. Long story short I got screwed, but thankfully nothing out of pocket and on my credit it'll look like a sale rather than a foreclosure or dismissed.

Why are people reluctant to fill out the info on their forum Profile? I like to check members profiles to see where they're from and what kind of work they do, etc... but many people leave all that info blank. I realize that people want to keep their anonymity, but it's possible to fill out the Profile without revealing exactly where you live or who you are.
Well, for me, personally, I keep running into RIDICULOUSLY stupid errors when doing ANYTHING.

Enter my location twice? It wants a gender? Really? Signature cant be saved anymore if I make any change to it. There's a lot of back-end quirks that have entirely turned me off to this otherwise pretty setup.

Why are people reluctant to fill out the info on their forum Profile? I like to check members profiles to see where they're from and what kind of work they do, etc... but many people leave all that info blank. I realize that people want to keep their anonymity, but it's possible to fill out the Profile without revealing exactly where you live or who you are.
Why do i feel like you are looking at me...

Back
Top Bottom