Random Chit Chat

Celery and anyone else in southern Texas had better find higher ground!! If Houston gets hit dead on. they will be under water again!!They are hoping it will turn and go to the east. We are getting clouds here up at the top of the state. Austin is getting some rain and lots of clouds. Dallas and Fort worth is getting some rain with this. It was supposed to only be a maybe cat 2 but this morning it was a cat 4!! Winds 140+mph!! Storm surges of 9+ feet surge southern Texas and could be even higher closer to the center of this storm to 15 foot surge!! Ya all stay safe down that way.
We have spotted clouds here, no rain yet. Was definitely nice to have some shade in the 95 degree heat, but the humidity isn't letting up. This Cat 4 storm is basically going to hammer the border between the states.

about to undergo radiation and chemotherapy. first i will be tested for covid-19 then have a custom mask made for radiation. this is so my head won't move while being zapped. five days back to back 30 minute each time. also will have a port installed in my chest for chemo.

lots of fun.

Best of luck Cel!

I'm way too familiar with those chest ports. Our youngest daughter has one of those ports in her chest because she has to have a nutritional IV every night. She is currently in the hospital due to issues with her port.

This gaming drive upgrade to SSD is so really worth it. Now I can't even read some tips on the loading screen. Well that's a bad thing, but from the developers side. Some developers had the brains to use "click to continue" after the loading is over even if the games were bad.

Not sure about the RAID 0, tho. It's good to combine the capacity but the striping worries me. Two SSD's twice the corruptions possibility. Let's hope SSD's reliability on paper works.

Back
Top Bottom