Random Chit Chat

I am a bit sore Cel. I went up to the hospital yesterday to get a cat scan. I was sore i was awake most of last night. I was late getting up today. when i started to take my meds, i found my old meds i hadn't taken yesterday evening! The drive up and back and the tests i did and all the walking. I had to go up to 3 liters of O2. While in that ct scan, my arms had to be up behind to get into the machine and my left side from the left side up to the neck and some down past the lung down to almost my hip. They seemed to be taking a long time in the ct machine. I should have seen my body glowing in the dark. Hope you have a better time with your doctors.
SG that almost has to be something in Firefox. Surprised it hasn't shown bike cycles and parking meters traffic lights and Parking meters bridges too!! Glad to see you and having no health issues. Take it from Cel and me, that it is a royal PITA getting real old.

Later all, i didn't get much sleep last nite. Gonna head in early take my meds and sleep tonight.I feel like i took some downers but i don't use. Later WD

SG, check your cookie settings in Firefox. If your not going to reset to the defaults then look at what types of cookies your blocking, also dis-able any anti-pop up add-ons until you can figure what it is that is making you use captcha every time. Try using the "standard" settings if you have something different

Firefox.png

Heads up!
Blocking trackers and isolating cookies could impact the functionality of some sites.

Last edited:
If only it's the physical health that matter. Mental health is just as bad, I'm afraid. And I'm sensitive :angel: (seriously)

I cleared the cookies and the settings are all on standard. No pop-up seem to be trying to get in the way. I do have some script blockers. I will try to disable them for TF when I get back home today. Is anyone using NoScript, Adblock and AD Blocker plus having problems with TF? (the exact names might be a little off here)

Back
Top Bottom