Random Chit Chat

Captcha started so suddenly when I was still on CF. Soon as I came here to TF I also found it waiting for me. Maybe because I'm a foreigner :p
What? IP's are different across countries!
Say, are you all Americans here? Back at CF it was so multicultural at some point is felt crazy! The crazy kind you love.

Its actually Carlos, but you can call me Carl OS hahaha
Carl OS sounds cool being in a tech forum ;)
No worries, I won't as about wr. Does it stand for write? Oops!

Captcha started so suddenly when I was still on CF. Soon as I came here to TF I also found it waiting for me. Maybe because I'm a foreigner :p
What? IP's are different across countries!
Say, are you all Americans here? Back at CF it was so multicultural at some point is felt crazy! The crazy kind you love.

Carl OS sounds cool being in a tech forum ;)
No worries, I won't as about wr. Does it stand for write? Oops!
No, I'm from Canada, eh? I think quite a few of the other members are from the US though...

My wife and I are both retired and receive SS payments every month. We got our SS payments for this month deposited in our checking account last week. However, this week SS deposited an additional $5,300 in our checking account with no explanation whatsoever. I have no idea why this money was deposited and so can't do anything with it because the odds are that they will contact us and tell us it was a mistake and to pay it back.

Last year when I retired and my employer sent me my final paycheck, they overpaid me by $85,000 or so. A few days later they said it was a mistake and took it back.

Anybody else have similar stories?

Back
Top Bottom