Random Chit Chat

Check the lights after dark. Are you having any lights not working? bad wiring could be giving them so little power that keeps them on but too dim to notice. That could be draining the battery. Does the engine have an over voltage regulator (OVP) device? If it does, test another one or just disconnect it and let the draining cycle finish and see. This part could drain power too. Finding power drain is not an easy thing. I wonder if there's a device for that.

Most of the lights are led. It don't take much to light them up. But they have been checked. Also the interior lights headlights driving lights. Brake controller unplugged the little chargers for the phone and GPS and the dash cam.I pulled fuses,(ALL of them!!) left it more than 3-4 days it won't start in the winter if overnight it won't start. Have to keep it plugged in. Once started that first time it will start up for the rest of the day, winter time too. But let it stay overnight and you need to put it on for about 10- 15 minutes and it will start right up. I went under the hood to where all the fuse link connections are. No soap. Its just one of those things that is all just it! When i was back in Arizona in those 110"s in temps. Not as much. didn't go much over a day or two but i was doing something to it all the time. It would play that bit where i would have to use the start button but for the most part it started up. Me be thinking it is a Texas thing..

Well, got the battery and put it in so all done. Good thing I bought a tote strap so all work was done with one hand. Hot as hell outside.

Glad my room AC kick butt despite the 100+ temp outside. My old 5k unit couldn't hack it but my new 6k unit cruised along.

Replaced the water pump.

Note: water pump could lose pressure and cause overheating without any other warnings. No need to have a leak to know it's kaput.

True! I have seen a water pump have the impeller not spin even though it was turning with the fan. Drove the owner of the vehicle nuts!! We were not far behind. Maybe you will have fixed it. I have seen many thermostats stick in the open and closed position. Mine is doing that i think right now.

What a day it was Sunday. I bent over the cat food bin to scoop up the cat food and my sense of balance disappeared. I went splat on my right side to the floor. Yeah, my hurt side.

Got a bruised arm and a dislocated hip. Stayed in bed yesterday and today. I don't know why I bothered trying to stay alive.

Falls, bruises and sprains oh my! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom