Random Chit Chat

Exactly. Now my Beretta has the same capacity as the 9mm model. Also I bought a mag kit for my Colt which is from 12 to 15 rounds and included a better spring.

I don't have a credit card, just a debit card that lately got support from Master Card for a fee. This card does not work on Amazon, unfortunately.

Anyway, I decided to party and ordered an MSI mobo, i5 10600K, 16GB DDR4 4000MHz and a 500GB NVMe SSD. Everything else is coming from my current build. I'll see if I can migrate Win10 too. After the upgrade old mobo, CPU and RAM will be stored and maybe sold. Won't be full build anymore. i5 is now 6C/12T. That's gonna be a good jump from the current 4C/4T. Let alone the much higher clock speed.

That will be quite a jump. I went from i5-3570 to r5-2600, big jump. 4c-4t to 6c-12t, same clock.

I considered a Ryzen but in my case i5 is cheaper and since I want it for games, it's my right choice. I already have a compatible pro CPU cooler. This 3570K served me well in the last ~8 years.

Oh I will most likely keep mine. But for now I'll just keep it attached to the mobo with the RAM instead of building another comp with it, after I get my new parts, of course. The groups' gaming i5 750 is getting old if we plan to play new games on it so it could be its future upgrade. The 3570K is still a good performer for games with up to GTX 1660 Ti even tho now I'm using it with an RTX 2060 getting about 10-15% bottleneck on 60 FPS gaming. Yesterday I tried PS3 emulation and the CPU held performance back like hell. In worst cases I will sell it (them) but most likely not.

Intel should revise their plans. They are starting to even lose the gaming field to AMD's CPU. They barely held their own with games against current Ryzens. AMD on the other hand should improve their support. They have a not-so-far history of compatibility issues in both CPU and GPU fields.

O Boy, One of my clips has some rust on it. Just not enough CLP on it.The churches here are being targeted with theft and all kinds of BLM shit on it. My gun and Roberts gun came out of hiding today!! I got 9 to start with 8 after that and as fast as they can be reloaded!! I hadn't had them out but with all this new shit lock and load!! Stay safe out there folks.

Back
Top Bottom