Random Chit Chat

That's the previous gen. that compares in performance to Intel's 8th gen. The last gen. of AMD that compares is Ryzen 3xxx. Just remembered, the comparison I researched was i7 9700k vs Ryzen 5 3800X. One thing AMD give to consumers more than Intel is the discounts. Intel preserves the prices for a long time.

But anyway, I was wrong. I compared the prices of used ones. List of prices for AMD still has cheaper ones than Intel's. So I guess unless one is lucky to find the right one, Intel will still be much more expensive.

The plane doesn't seem to involve the conflict with USA, so far at least, so I guess the news did not reach you about it because of that.

This is our cat Patches. This morning my son's damn Pit Bull got hold of her in his jaws and wouldn't let go. We finally managed to get her away from him and rushed her to the vet but she died on the examination table.

RIP Patches.

I told my son to get rid of that dog today.

Attachments

• shady spot.jpg
    shady spot.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 0917150847.jpg
    0917150847.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2
So sorry :(
People need to know the nature of animals. At some point that pit bulls could have done that to a little human. I don't think pit bulls are friendly pet material.

I truly am sorry about Patches as I know what it is like to lose a beloved pet.

I love all bulldogs, even pits. They get a bad rep because of a few bad examples, though. It is weird that his pit wouldn't let loose when he was told so getting rid of him is probably the best thing. It might not be a cat next time.

Pits are great dogs but too dangerous. I don't trust them and I won't keep one.

RIP Patches. I had to put down Bobby with my 22 and buried him in my backyard.

Damn... I miss him.

Last edited:
Then go out and do stuff while you're still younger. Smart, huh!
:confused:
Ah, can we call a fishing line just a line? Can it be called a fishing tool?

Back
Top Bottom