Random Chit Chat

LOL, it is Russian. It's Vodka! :lol:

I just killed the last bottle and I'm feeling good. My neck pains finally went away. Damn neck injections didn't take hold. Taking too long.

Goodnight. I'm going to bed.

Hmm... so vodka is a bottle full of screwdrivers.

Did something else above the neck lose its function too?

yoga-vodka-memes-com-yoga-vs-vodka-7136507.png

Just about to but I made it. :lol:

My ins refused to fill my muscle relaxants anymore and I'm having stress.

Ugg, Deb's phone was comprised. So, she has to change phone number. But am concerned that hrr email, banking could also be comprised as well. To be on the safe side i reverted back to my old emai address. Haven't used it for anything in years! So now i need to replace my stuff in my cp site. I had it easy. Deb has to start all new. Maybe she will be more careful!!

Been there. Luckily my bank killed my debit card when it got compromised. I had to go to my bank and get a new card.

You're right about her other stuff. Better safe than sorry.

The games on my phone are getting to be boring. With only a touch screen there's not much choice in games. Yes there are action and arcade games to be had but on a touch screen? No, I can't handle that.

I have games on my PC too but only keyboard and mouse for controls. More limitations.

I love to play video games. :cool:

I remembered the retro games like the Atari 2600, NES and Sega and I missed them. I had an idea and boy, was I in for a surprise.

I went to Amazon to look up retro gaming consoles. Wow, they're here and you don't even have to buy game cartridges (remember them?) They're all built in and you can download more roms.

Then I noticed the handhelds. Now that's what I want and I looked through them and did researches on other sites and YouTube and I finally got one picked out.

I almost went for the $70 one but I picked this instead. I'll have it Monday.

https://www.amazon.com/CZT-Handheld...20364&sr=8-17&keywords=handheld+game+consoles

Last edited:
Here in the US, it seems that the posted speed limit is merely a suggestion to most drivers as it seems to be largely ignored. In my town, the speed limit is typically 45mph with plenty of stoplights. My observation is that most drivers drive closer to 55 than 45, then you have those that drive 30mph.

I am one of those that actually drives the speed limit and I even set my cruise control to it. I get passed by the drivers going 55 yet end up next to them at the next stoplight since speeding doesn't really seem to buy them anything.

So do you drive the speed limit or completely ignore it?

Back
Top Bottom