Random Chit Chat

@Biker- yea

@Xinam- why not?

@SG- LOL

There are place I cannot carry my gun to so I'll have my cane. No way I'm going to be helpless when I'm walking on the parking lot and a darkie decided to play a polar bear game with me.

A flash of the blade and he'll suddenly remember that he has something more important to go to and he's very late.

Remember I am 67 years old and I am disabled. Yes I need a cane so why not make it a weapon?

Fair enough I suppose. But my only justification for such a weapon would be an impending zombie apocalypse or similar.

Come Sept 1st the knife laws in Texas changes. What knives were illegal will no longer be illegal and that includes swords.

There are some exceptions though and places that's still off limits. Still I'll be protected in most places I go to.

I'm thankful that I don't live in a place where I'm afraid to walk in a parking lot for fear that " a darkie decided to play a polar bear game with me." (really? - What about a lightie?).

The sword cane is cool but I'd never consider carrying it for protection from evil ninjas!

You've heard of it right? Some old folks got killed that way.

I had one approaching me when I was walking to my car in the parking lot at Walgreens but I lifted my vest and he changed directions real quick.

This time I'd rather flash the blade and make em freak. :D

Back
Top Bottom