Random Chit Chat

Two women got into a physical altercation at the university graduation over saving seats for people not yet there. The police took them both away and neither got to see their kids graduate.

AND WE BACK
AND WE BACK
AND WE BACK
(heh heh)

I am currently attempting to migrate my primary Debian installation to NTFS. "Why?", you might ask. Well, due to lack of support for certain videogames under WINE, I finally gave in and installed Windows on a second SSD, which is currently in the ultrabay slot. Due to the Windows drive being removable, I cannot store cross-platform information on it, leading to the need for duplication and regular synchronization.

It would be nice if Microsoft added native support for EXT filesystems. A girl can dream, after all....

Last edited:
You missed the reference. I can't say I'm surprised; hip hop isn't exactly your thing.

Windows is the ultimate in compatibility until you have to access a filesystem that isn't NTFS or FAT.

Last edited:
Yeah, I did, haha! (I know, being proud of it makes no sense :p )

No OS has full access to everything, I'm afraid. My point is that "overall" Windows has the best collective compatibility to the overall software and hardware out there. I learned (the hard way) that away from personal ego, getting such a thing as described above is generally the choice to make to have the most outcome. I had serious trouble with my external DVB receiver and game pads (among others, soft/hardware) on all Linux distributions. Being specially into entertainment basically (and I'm humbly guessing) makes Windows the most likely best OS choice, overall and generally speaking.

TEST POST

Smart_Guy: Become IRC.

Edit: My browser is preventing me from using the "advanced" post editor on this site. Time to begin diagnosis. Expect gibberish posts to come.

Last edited:
Let our talk about the ball game
and the weather show we care
like a sound we didn't notice
until it stopped and left us there

——————————————————————————

It seems that the culprit was Noscript. Even with its features fully disabled, it blocked my posts from going through.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom