Random Chit Chat

Truth be told, today I am tethered to my phone whilst job-hunting.

But I have used the company machines to job-hunt in the past. My coworkers all know I have been looking for better work, and I've told my manager that if he wanted to keep me around, he'd better find me a different job.

I want to work for the same company until retirement, but I am not the kind of guy who can be content doing the same job for decades. If this company can't provide me with that kind of movement, then I will find one that can.

Tell me about it. I've been looking for a better job than this one for two years now. This place is so chitty they delay salaries as they wish without giving a chit about employees. There is nothing in the contract against using the facilities for personal use that does not hurt traffic fluency, so I do use it for job searching/hunting.

I'll have to say your job is really chitty. We have laws here against treatments like that.

We do too. Not sure why they are ignored really. I guess it is either because the company I work for has huge influence on the govt., or it is because of the financial crisis we're having thanks to the two wars around us that we're heavily involved in, and the severe decrease of oil prices. Other private companies are having the same problem, specially construction contracting ones. They say the govt. is delaying govt. projects' payment certificates to them and that's why they delay salaries on us. It could be a chain reaction (if I get the right impression).

Things are getting screwed up here in Saudi Arabia, by the way. I hope it's just a temporary crisis that will end soon.

I get it and why our gas is so cheap but I feel it as a calm before the storm.

At least we are capable of supplying our own oil when it comes down to it.

I hope this is the storm that gets calm after. The govt. sector had their side allowances cut, legal documents are now more expensive, gas prices increased (but still low so far), traffic violations increased (good, but the increment is the key here), public services too... let alone the losses of all sides in the two wars.

There are rumors to have tax like the West too.

My goodness!

The Elections is here and all hell gonna break loose.

remember the celebs claimed they'll leave the USA if one or the other gets elected?

Let's hope they are true to their words. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom