quickteck pxe boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyblackout

Solid State Member
I have Quicktech premium, which pretty much just stress tests a computer for hard-ware failures. I have two usb devices: one is for scanning in windows and the other is for booting and doing a Live scan. Does anyone know if I could get a computer to boot Quicktech via pxe boot?

Hello johnnyblackout -

I've been using this product for almost 18 months now. I asked the same question as Quicktech premium stands alone in memory and hard drive testing. The response i got was that you would have to have the bootable disk or purchase the network bootable (PXE) product called quickcast.

The sales guy I worked with had no clue what i was asking but when I called and spoke with support, they offered me a no-brainer deal to add the network function. So do yourself a favor and skip the sales channel.

PM me for more info on the price i paid and what to say - :)

Good Luck!

Personal Messaging System is not active till you reach 40 posts. There are other restrictions on new user accounts as well. This is why you should read the rules so you dont mistakenly make a comment that you cant stand behind. Neither you nor the OP can PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom