Question on I Pods

Status
Not open for further replies.
newguy4 said:
thanks for the help and it worked. I am looking to buy an IPod off ebay and I am wondering if the second generation is way worse than the 3rd generation because you can get the 2nd generation much cheaper. So what makes the second generation worse if anything?

Just capacity, not to mention the battery issue hadnt been resolved in that product cycle.

I bought a 3rd generation iPod off ebay and should be getting it sometime next week. I was wondering I need one of USB cables, but since it doesnt come with a dock and all the item descriptions like "Compatible with the new-generation Apple iPod with dock connector." Does that mean you need a dock to make it work or does that just mean that it is possible to use it with the dock?

newguy4 said:
I bought a 3rd generation iPod off ebay and should be getting it sometime next week. I was wondering I need one of USB cables, but since it doesnt come with a dock and all the item descriptions like "Compatible with the new-generation Apple iPod with dock connector." Does that mean you need a dock to make it work or does that just mean that it is possible to use it with the dock?

All newer ipods can use the dock or the plain old cable. None are specifically limited to either except when they are first purchased (for price model difference).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom