Problems, Annoying Browser problems

SanMirguloz

Solid State Member
So... When I go to certain websited, for example google. The window in "log in" (The one with words Käyttäjänimi and Salasana) picture pops up, What It says when rounded up and translated is "Log in with your router info" and when I do it redirects me to Router options.. However If I close the log in window.. The stuff in "Unauthorized" picture comes up, What can I do stop this from happening ?!

I cant even use google

Attachments

• Unauthorized.png
    Unauthorized.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
    6 KB · Views: 4
You're being redirected to your router's login page. You're using a Netgear WNR612v3, right?

Try to disable the Netgear Configuration Assistant. Login to your router and go to this address with your browser:
www.routerlogin.com/CA_HiddenPage.htm
If you see an option to "Disable Configuration Assistant" then click on that and apply. If this doesn't work or you don't see that at all, then you may need to try a factory reset.

You're being redirected to your router's login page. You're using a Netgear WNR612v3, right?

Try to disable the Netgear Configuration Assistant. Login to your router and go to this address with your browser:
www.routerlogin.com/CA_HiddenPage.htm
If you see an option to "Disable Configuration Assistant" then click on that and apply. If this doesn't work or you don't see that at all, then you may need to try a factory reset.

Well, I'd love to visit the site but another problem some sites give me is "404 Not found" with pink background... and that is exactly what happens with this one.

Are you able to login to your router?

Open a command prompt and run ipconfig /all. The "Default gateway" should be the ip of your router.

Are you able to login to your router?

Open a command prompt and run ipconfig /all. The "Default gateway" should be the ip of your router.

Yes, I'm able to login to the router. PS. Some sites redirect me (like said) into the Router login screen.. Or It gives me, Error 404 Not Found which happened with your link.

Have you tried using your router's ip in place of www.routerlogin.com to get to the hidden page? You could also try www.routerlogin.com/basicsetting.htm to see if you can find an option to disable the config assistant.

Does this also happen with other browsers? It might be a browser issue if it just happens on a single browser.

No, Gives same error on that page... Anywho, the problem only occurs on Google Chrome and Steam Store, I've re-installed both without any success. I've sent tickets to NetGear help and I am currently waiting for some answer from there aswell.

In that case I'd suggest checking your Chrome browser's proxy settings and making sure that they are set to the default.

As a last resort, I would suggest resetting the router to factory settings and then setting everything up yourself without using any Netgear setup disc or utility.

In that case I'd suggest checking your Chrome browser's proxy settings and making sure that they are set to the default.

As a last resort, I would suggest resetting the router to factory settings and then setting everything up yourself without using any Netgear setup disc or utility.

How do I check the proxy ?

Back
Top Bottom