Powerpoint question .....

bellissimo

Beta member
Hello, everyone!
I am currently an Architectural student and I produce physical models every other week which are accompanied by PowerPoint presentations. I wanted to enlighten the model from the inside so that it looks more realistic. I bought a USB One Relay online: KMtronic LTD: USB Relay Controller One Channel which I connected to a small lamp. I followed the instructions Windows Shortcut example for KMTronic USB One Relay. I managed to switch on and off the USB Relay without any troubles.
Basically my idea is to use a USB One Relay for my presentation which will switch on and off while the slides are running (For example, Slide8- the relay switches on; Slide9- the relay switches off). I looked through different forums because I didn't know how to do that. I found out that it can be done by using the Insert –> Action. I tried this by clicking on a sentence from my text, then Insert-> Action-> Run program-> D:\USBrelay\USBRelay.exe -c:3 -r:1#1 (for switching on the USB Relay). However, I don't want to do it manually. By this I would mean that I want the USB Relay to switch on automatically without me clicking on the certain sentence. I know that this is possible with PowerPoint because I have seen it but I am not sure how to make it work.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom