Potentially the longest thread in history...

Handed in my notice at work. The NCA will be even worse for equipment, but at least they're five minutes' walk from my flat.

Handed in my notice at work. The NCA will be even worse for equipment, but at least they're five minutes' walk from my flat.

Government ?

Have fun with Windows XP, a practical impossibility of getting fired unless you rape atleast 5 people, a good pension and massive amounts of inefficiency :p

I jest, it's good to work for the Gov overall.

Government ?

Have fun with Windows XP, a practical impossibility of getting fired unless you rape atleast 5 people, a good pension and massive amounts of inefficiency :p

hah Govt and State jobs are great if you're ready to retire there.
I remember my brother saying that when he did a project over there, they were using Excel for their ticketing system!

Government ?

You jest, but I visited the building I might be working in about six months ago and their Intelligence Analysts were making do with 1680x1050 19" monitors and Vista machines. I'm dreading that, and their infamous HR.

That's assuming I accept the job. I'd rather continue working where I am; handing in my notice is a threat that I have offers elsewhere and I'll accept one if things can't be fixed.

Also, I can just imagine being called in about your fourth victim and HR saying "Look, we're really serious this time. You've had your 4 chances. One more and you're out of here, I swear."

Last edited:
Co worker suggested this video, he's an audiophile I guess
Make sure you have both your earphones in
Pretty cool stuff

Virtual Barber Shop - Binaural Audio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pLevVtFw0o

If you like binaural audio, Oculus are doing groundbreaking work on HRTF audio and they have some interesting samples of their work on YouTube.
If y'all like binaural audio check out Lavender Town in the original Pokemon games with a Gameboy Color and some good ear buds. Or just Google it, it's kind of amusing.

Government ?

Accurate.

If y'all like binaural audio check out Lavender Town in the original Pokemon games with a Gameboy Color and some good ear buds. Or just Google it, it's kind of amusing.

Accurate.

hah that town gives me the creeps.
Will give it a go again.
I really wish they someday make a proper 3rd rpg pokemon game with the early gen stuff...probably will never happen

The brain is weird. I don't understand it. Sometimes I am completely self destructive and burn my own bridges, even though I don't want to. It's most odd.

Bojack Horseman is pretty much nail > head when it comes to creating an accurate depiction of me :p (i'm not a horse, though).

Back
Top Bottom