Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today the world is my oyster, tomorrow the world is my past, Live for today with no regrets for our childerens savlvation is our making of today.

Yeield our crops and harvest our future for thy day of the stars will come come. We journey to the galaxy and push forward our knowledge of human and mankind salvaging and freedom.

The day is comeing my fellow man were we journey to the center of the earth, make first contact, havrvest outr freedom, and glorify our selfes in our own technical revolution of inspiration and genious.

Now is the time to rise and stand against supression reatch out against our suppresors and converse our words of wisdom, their is no fear other than ouyt selves own deamons,

Reatch my children, and jopurney to the center, knowelege is our freedom.

Here's a good deal on a gaming mouse
Etekcity Scroll X1 2400 DPI Gaming Mouse $12
Amazon.com: Etekcity® Scroll X1 (M555) 2400 DPI Wired USB Optical Mouse with 7 Programmable Buttons,Omron Micro Switches: Computers & Accessories
Use coupon code: X1SCR5FF at checkout for $5 OFF.

I'll keep my current one:

LED-light-system-with-profile-indication.png

;)

Today is the anniversary of when my parents house burned down and my dad went brain dead after a heart attack. Been trying to keep my mind off things by watching Suits and drinking a glass of my finest.

Today the world is my oyster, tomorrow the world is my past, Live for today with no regrets for our childerens savlvation is our making of today.

Yeield our crops and harvest our future for thy day of the stars will come come. We journey to the galaxy and push forward our knowledge of human and mankind salvaging and freedom.

The day is comeing my fellow man were we journey to the center of the earth, make first contact, havrvest outr freedom, and glorify our selfes in our own technical revolution of inspiration and genious.

Now is the time to rise and stand against supression reatch out against our suppresors and converse our words of wisdom, their is no fear other than ouyt selves own deamons,

Reatch my children, and jopurney to the center, knowelege is our freedom.
Holy typos batman :tongue:

Today I have been slowly moving all my media from my HTPC to my ESXi host, slow going, so far 20 hours in... Move the disks around getting ready for the next disk, reboot everything, log into the HTPC to start the next round of file transfers... Disk 3 is missing... This is the disk with all my anime, some of it is IMPOSSIBLE to get anymore... 2TB worth of anime... all gone... The worst part is, the drive was encrypted... The next worst part is, it was a ****ing Seagate disk...

Today i've been 'testing' the Decreased Productivity addon for Chrome at work.

It's pretty useful. Go on any website e.g. Facebook, hit the button at the top right, and it'll change a multitude of things (it's customizable). I've told it to set the page to black and white, remove any background image or color and replace it with white. The page looks much less Facebook like and at a passing glance a boring text based html page. I've also set it to remove the favicon from the tab, and change the tab title to my work companies name, so it looks like corporate intranet judging just by the tab :p

Back
Top Bottom