Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today I was driving home from work on the highway, just cruisin along, listening to some music, when all of the sudden the car starts dinging and my engine light and the "BRAKE" light came on. It won't start. So, I had it towed to the dealer and my wife picked me up on her way home. Just my luck.

Sounds like major mechanical issue... Rare for both lights to come on and a car to not start unless it's a special diagnostic from the manufacture and they disable starting due to such an issue, similar to how certain lights on my dash will show for certain systems, though, mine isn't fancy enough to shut the engine down till it blows... >_<

Got a call from the dealer, they said it's a tranny problem. I call BS. Why was the brake warning light flashing? Either way, it should be under warranty. That being said, I only have until the end of the year on the lease. I hope they can fix it soon though. :(

Got a call from the dealer, they said it's a tranny problem. I call BS. Why was the brake warning light flashing? Either way, it should be under warranty. That being said, I only have until the end of the year on the lease. I hope they can fix it soon though. :(
Mmmm gotta love those BSers. Oh well, long as you don't have to pay for it now. You should say you heard a knock in the engine too, see if they replace that for free lol.

Mmmm gotta love those BSers. Oh well, long as you don't have to pay for it now. You should say you heard a knock in the engine too, see if they replace that for free lol.

The A/C comes out with such force that it's compressed my wife's breasts. She's lost an entire size. Can you fix that, Mr. Volvo man?

An acronym is an initialism that can be used as a word - such as 'FUBAR', which works as a spoken word. 'MGET' does not work as a spoken word (that is, without having to spell out any individual letters, in this case the 'M'), and therefore is not an acronym (though I admit it's closer than some words).
True, however it could only be labeled as an "initialism" if the literature in question is indeed based off initials. The 'M' in 'MGET' does not actually stand for anything, and 'GET' isn't even an initialism OR acronym by itself, thereforely and notwithstandingly the correct term is probably "pseudo-acronym" in this case

You have the advantage here of knowing what MGET actually means, so I will agree with your 'pseudo-acronym' >.>

Because no other company besides Razer is making a boss ass stick just for the game.

The Razer MechLab | Razerâ„¢ | For Gamers. By Gamers.â„¢

Mechwarrior 2 was the very first game I ever played on a PC, shortly followed by Descent. I used an old Thrustmaster setup (throttle and stick) for both games. I like their concept for this, as your throttle is controlled by your left thumb while you still have key commands at your finger tips without moving. Something I have a problem with even today with my Logitech stick. PLus the added bonus of that screen lol.

Does look good.. just have to see how good the game looks and how much the stick costs before I think about getting it.

Back
Top Bottom