Potentially the longest thread in history...

I hadn't heard of Pages 'til now :3

Office '10 all the way, though I got two licenses for £40 as a student. A lot better (read: faster and easier for me) than OpenOffice.

I moved from Office 2007 to 2010 (thanks, Alex!) and really like it. I have used everything from the old original MS Works through Office 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010. Yep, 2010 is definitely the best of the lot once you get used to the ribbon interface.

Re: Today I have...

You all would have a real hoot when you were asked if you wanted your car to have a lube job, then. :p

Oh dear.... I totally forgot about that one, yea, a LOT of Quick Lubes (We seriously call them that) will ask if you want your car to have a FULL LUBE JOB!!!! :p

Made x86 and x64 W7 SP1 ISOs. It's surprisingly easy to make them act as any of the versions (home premium, pro, ult, etc.) or just to give you all the options during installation.
You can combine the x86 and x64 disc so you can choose to install either x86 or x64 from it.
You'd want to use the x86 installer though.

How would one do this? I have been researching ways to slipstream or easily modify the install disks, but Nlite/Vlite don't work AFAIK.

You can combine the x86 and x64 disc so you can choose to install either x86 or x64 from it.
You'd want to use the x86 installer though.
Ooh, how do you do that? I knew it was possible since I have a non-SP1 ISO for it, but I really don't see how they managed it.

Back
Top Bottom