Potentially the longest thread in history...

Sean Lock's one of my favourites too, his humour can be so perfectly dry and pedantic. Have you seen the TV show he did in the 90s? It's called 21 stories (or a similar number), and a brilliant mixture of meh, hilarity and black humor. Also guests comedians like Bill Bailey before he was really popular.

Re: Today I have...

Hahaha, never saw him before now. The dude is epic! New addition to favourite comedians ftw
Oh and Yami, I saved your pic in case you didn't have a copy. PM me if you need it :p

Today, I didn't really do much of anything to my engine, too exhausted, just lubed up the intake cam housing/lifters/cam, and set it on the head, not even bolted down, then spent the day hunting for hoses/oil/filters/coolant/engine hoist...

Today, I didn't really do much of anything to my engine, too exhausted, just lubed up the intake cam housing/lifters/cam, and set it on the head, not even bolted down, then spent the day hunting for hoses/oil/filters/coolant/engine hoist...

Ahaha.Man its funny,you Americans use 'Lubed up' so casually. Overhere it means one thing and one thing only, and you definitely don't want to casually slip it into a conversation unless its a special kind of conversation with the opposite sex.

Back
Top Bottom