Potentially the longest thread in history...

No, I didn't. I don't even know what the **** I said.

Though I do remember that she used to post about her boyfriend an average of once every 8 hours though. Maybe I said something about that... crap.

If they don't have balls enough to at least tell you what you supposedly said then don't worry about 'em. Especially if this is a female. Sorry, remixed, but the female species is seriously screwed in the head 95% of the time. most seem to think all males are telepathic as they won't tell us what they are talking about and just expect us to somehow "know" the one exact stupid thing we did/said that ticked them off.

well you gotta think us women have way more BS to worry bout then guys... we got periods, cramps, bloating, breast pain, mood swings, pregnancy and the extra extra BS, childbirth, motherhood and all that...

plus we've got pressures to stay thin, look like magazine models, and take care of screaming babies and never get fat or old....

guys only have to worry bout getting some and keeping it.

I wish men that are sorry SOBs can get a period and womenly problems for 1 year.... then they will tell us that we have it easy.... then they would understand.....

well you gotta think us women have way more BS to worry bout then guys... we got periods, cramps, bloating, breast pain, mood swings, pregnancy and the extra extra BS, childbirth, motherhood and all that...

plus we've got pressures to stay thin, look like magazine models, and take care of screaming babies and never get fat or old....

I wish men that are sorry SOBs can get a period and womenly problems for 1 year.... then they will tell us that we have it easy.... then they would understand.....

That's a pretty ignorant post. I think if you sat down with any man and got the truth out of him, he would tell you there is a lot more to worry about than you may think.

The difference between men and woman is that woman can show there problems, if a man does that, well.. he's labelled all sorts of things. The age disparity between me and other younger members, and the older ones on the forum may show quite a bit of difference in thought though. I'm not sure.

That is no excuse for expecting us to be Charles Francis Xavier.

And when you're under 18, apparently you can get away with anything. :p
http://www.fox4now.com/story/14821011/11-year-old-stripped-naked-bullied-on-video

And we've got pressures to be strong, smart, funny, tough, wise, responsible, good drivers, never show emotion, etc. :p

(There are advantages and disadvantages to both)

wow didn't know you were so sexist..... looks like you are allready getting the time of month! wow! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Re: Today I have...

Today I quit my job and then reported my district manager, talked to my main manager, got asked to work again, and now probably getting my district manager fired. Long story.

When I came home I decided to get the Mustang fixed. Found out Autozone messed up my order AGAIN but managed to recover from it. Will be keeping the rest of the stuff for corporate to see their mistake.

Back
Top Bottom