Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Yesterday I finished the yard, ordered the starter for our riding mower so I can finally get it running again, and worked on my engine some more. Ended up having to ORDER a 12 point metric socket set, $75 for a full high quality set that I will probably never use :(. (Full set to them is apparently 8mm-17mm)

I really wish I could find a true socket set with 2mm-45mm, and yes, I have seen 45mm sockets, and 45mm BOLTS, suckers are huge and very rarely ever seen on cars, or trucks, but can be found on some farm equipment.

I just orderd my collectors edition of Duke Nukem Forever, on release day I am going to get a kick arse session going.

Re: Today I have...

Watched about 8 hours of E3 on Gametrailers, had to balance the Microsoft conference with engadgets live blog of Apple's WWDC event. I drank far to much coke through it all and now have stomach pains. But it was an awesome night with loads of gaming news that will be continuing later this evening.

Also after Apple's event parts of there iCloud service went live immediately which was nice. The whole service looks neat and very hands free. It's the usual apple style, not really anything new exactley as you can do most of it using Google Docs and Dropbox etc, but it's just done in an arguabley better way. It's much more hands free. They released the iOS 5 beta to developers, so i promptly got that downloaded to iPad 2 as a guinea pig (didn't want to risk my phone be screwed by a buggy OS) but it seemed pretty solid overall so have now got it install on iPhone as well.

If anyone wants me to add there iPhone 3GS/4/iPod/iPad to my UDID developer list just ask. As long as you have a mac i am sure you can find the rest necessary to update.

Yeah, that's what I thought too kman. There were a couple funny bits, but overall the combat was... average, and the graphics were average, and the driving was average.

Did you call a fat girl ugly? Facebookers hate that.

No, I didn't. I don't even know what the **** I said.

Though I do remember that she used to post about her boyfriend an average of once every 8 hours though. Maybe I said something about that... crap.

Does anybody know where I can find an accurate tab for Breaking the Law? They all seem to say something different at the part around 30-40 seconds in...

Back
Top Bottom