Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

The grass in our back yard is taller than me and I'm almost 6ft tall

Well then, I don't think we can blame the guy then haha. No one around where I live gets grass taller than 6 inches. And you have abandoned vehicles? Why don't you just junk them?

How can they be classified as abandoned if the owner is beside them all the time? Some people WORK on those cars sometimes, or are waiting for the right time to work on them. That is kind of like me going around your yard, and find your riding mower sitting, rusty, and say it is abandoned, because at that point, I could legally (in some states/regions/counties) take possession as long as it falls with in the law.

Yes, my county is one them places, if a car has set on a property, and has been declared abandoned by the state or county, I can go get the car, and pay all taxes owed on that car since the last time it was known to be paid, along with all the other fees and the car becomes mine, though, with a junk title.

Well then, I don't think we can blame the guy then haha. No one around where I live gets grass taller than 6 inches. And you have abandoned vehicles? Why don't you just junk them?

How can they be classified as abandoned if the owner is beside them all the time? Some people WORK on those cars sometimes, or are waiting for the right time to work on them. That is kind of like me going around your yard, and find your riding mower sitting, rusty, and say it is abandoned, because at that point, I could legally (in some states/regions/counties) take possession as long as it falls with in the law.

Yes, my county is one them places, if a car has set on a property, and has been declared abandoned by the state or county, I can go get the car, and pay all taxes owed on that car since the last time it was known to be paid, along with all the other fees and the car becomes mine, though, with a junk title.
What Cor said. My vehicles are NOT abandoned. Every single one of them run (depsite one being slightly wrecked in the front) and can move and drive down the road. This ****ing retard just is trying to get more beef with me against the county, that is all.

Well if I had a lawn mower and didn't have septic problems then my grass would be just as short but **** there are ALOT of people in my area that have tall grass and I bet she called in every single one of those yards. Just 6 months ago we where getting out of being homeless and now we are sheltering my mom and sister. We can't afford to buy a lawn mower good enough to mow this, or afford to hire someone to do it for us. In a few months we will have our own stuff but right now I gotta go do it by hand. That is half an acre cut down by hand garden sheers. Even then, I don't think I can cut it low enough to not get fined of which I will then promptly rip the letter in half. Not my yard, not my problem. As I told the Sheriff, we are non-renting non contractually obligated people staying in this house.

One of the sites that looked legit led me there.

Because they double, triple, quadruple the price on their computers. And then people who think price = quality or fall into their advertisement scheme buy them up. :p

You figured this out how ?

The iMacs are competively priced and the iPad 2 is one of the cheapest entry prices out there for a high end tablet.

Spec of Asus EeeTop for £740

Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 2.2GHz
4GB RAM + 500GB 5400RPM HDD
21.6" LCD Widescreen
Blu-Ray Player
ATI Radeon HD4570
Webcam
Windows 7 Home Premium

Spec of iMac 22" 2011 for £939

1920x1080 LED Display
Intel Core i5 2.5Ghz Quad Sandy Bridge
4GB DDR3 1333mhz
500GB 7200rpm HDD
DVD Superdrive
AMD 6750M GPU
Mac OS X Snow Leopard

iMac is far better spec except for bluray for only 200more.

Whats with the hate ? if everyone agreed on everything this forum and the internet would fail to exist.

But as we're asking nicely i'll kindly not mention apple for atleast 24 hours :)

I'm always in the mood for a good anti-/pro-Apple argument, but I agree this isn't the place (most of the time).

Back
Top Bottom