Potentially the longest thread in history...

Judging by the urls of the pages I had been on before I wound up there, I'm guessing it was blogspot that sent me there. :/

most of those are generally fine, however I would look at the context of the blog before following links.... (1337OC9001.exe download this now to 0v3rc10ck ur GEEEFFFEXXXorz) !!!!DO NOT CLICK LINKS!!!!

and some people are just stupid to frekin go to rapidshare and download teh pr0nz and then go OMG OMG OMG with thier hands in teh ayer and then wonder why thier boss blew thier head off. LMAO.

Re: Today I have...

I deep cleaned my room including the puppy stains in the carpet (so much better now) and then I built a little test bench. I drilled out the rivets on an old acer and now I have this:
2011-06-05_19-16-18_7.jpg

Puppy stains, or puppy urine stains? Cos there's a notable one-word difference between the two :p

Got a bigger check than I expected today so bought what I hope is a decent weed eater =)

Now just gotta find somebody who has a tractor who will brush hog the back. Lol when that deputy stops by to inspect it should be nice and mowed.

Back
Top Bottom