Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Woah, that looks such an old school police car. Man if i saw that thing i would genuinely think it wasn't a real police car.

That's not old at all, they made that model of Crown Vic until very recently and it's by far the most common police car in the US.

Puddle Jumper you beat me to it! I was gonna say the same thing. Most of the cops are driving the Crown Victora over here. I know that the county sheriffs have only crown vics and a couple SUVs in this county. With the exception of this car of course:
charger 2 by Fairfield Falcons Fan, on Flickr

The local city has mostly Chevy Impalas for cop cars.

It's a duke's ,ixture around here. Crown Vics, Impalas, Chargers, some SUVs, Jeep Cherokees, and lots of different unmarked vehicles.

and lots of different unmarked vehicles

That is one thing that annoys me around here. All the "unmarked" cars are just crown vics without hubcaps or markings but they jump out at you because they have a sheriff's plate and a spotlight on the door. If they are going to go unmarked why not get a honda civic or something and upgrade it inside but leave the hubcaps on.

Most of the police cars I see, on the street, are Impala's. But you have to be careful in my county because I'd say almost 1/2 of the police cars I see are unmarked. Anything from a Corvette to an old Blazer.

That's not old at all, they made that model of Crown Vic until very recently and it's by far the most common police car in the US.
Most common cop car here in Texas is the Charger and it's quite annoying but really easy to spot a cop in your rear view and slow down.

edit:

I've saved what i wrote. If you want to read it PP just PM me. I like arguing but I've already been moaned at for hijacking threads before :p
I spoke my mind, done on the Apple thing.

Ehh, AFAIK, gun in glove box = concealed, gun in trunk, well, in metro areas your usually gonna get arrested if caught. But, there are also different laws for different types of guns, rifles they are a bit more lenient with compared to hand guns.

But as long as the gun is unloaded, in the case, and locked, they don't really care at all. It is the hazard of the gun discharging most cops are worried about. (Brother went to jail over a highly modified ak-47 discharging in his trunk, needless to say he was living in Tampa at the time.)
Glove box here is a no no and if you get caught with any weapon anywhere else besides the trunk you get arrested and they run the guns at the station.

Should see the unmarked cars here... A lot of cameros that could probably pull 10 sec at 1/4mi, most are impounded :-\
I never pull over for unmarked cars.

I don't pull over for unmarked cars, anywhere, period for good reason.

So just found out my friend should be getting a free single wide and 10 acres of land somewhere around here. I should be happy for him, but this is the kinda person you hate to see given everything on a silver platter. He gets in a wreck his dad buys him a truck. ****es off his family and is taken back constantly and doesn't learn his lesson. Screws up a deal with his real dad for getting his real sister down here and gets land and a house....sheesh.

Had less than 19 hours sleep for the last 5 days, not feeling too chipper. Add no lunch yesterday, toast for dinner, no brekky today and no lunch, and man I'm **** out of energy. Tossing up whether to go home early

Back
Top Bottom