Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

As long as the guns, or rifles are not hidden, your pretty much fine. Just make sure you have your paper work from when you purchased the rifle and what not. Hidden here, is basically, well, under your seat, glove box, center console, or trunk, if its a rifle, you can have it behind the back seat of a truck. Ammunition is not permitted inside the gun, nor the clip at any time while in the vehicle with out a proper permit. Best bet, if you have a carrying case for the gun, put it in that, and lock it.

But, the Louisville metro area might have it's own set of regulations due to how big it is over there.

Here in Texas guns have to be unloaded, in a case, and in your trunk. 99% of the time if they are where they are supposed to be the cops wont even bother.

c0rr0sive:1902721 said:
As long as the guns, or rifles are not hidden, your pretty much fine. Just make sure you have your paper work from when you purchased the rifle and what not. Hidden here, is basically, well, under your seat, glove box, center console, or trunk, if its a rifle, you can have it behind the back seat of a truck. Ammunition is not permitted inside the gun, nor the clip at any time while in the vehicle with out a proper permit. Best bet, if you have a carrying case for the gun, put it in that, and lock it.

But, the Louisville metro area might have it's own set of regulations due to how big it is over there.
Last time I checked the glovebox was ok but it can't be hidden anywhere else in the car unless you have a concealed carry permit. I'd point you to the relevant state law but I'm using the Android app to post

Today I went on a cinema trip in celebration of the end of my exams for this month, and saw Thor for the second time, and the movie Hanna which I hadn't heard of but it's now my favourite film so far this year :D It really was astonishingly excellent, Saoirse Ronan is an amazing actor. And exactly my type ;)

Whenever i see 3D films with my sister and dad they always complain that its not 3D because stuff doesn't hit you in the face.. but that's so oldschool, and totally unrealistic. It's just supposed to be like looking through a window, a bit of extra depth to the image. I like the effect but i find them a bit awkward to watch, it's never quite as natural as watching it in 2D.

I want to see Hanna and Thor ^ I never really go cinema much, though :(

What are the laws concerning transporting guns and having/carrying them openly in KY? And fun fact, when we were there in 2007 we saw 2 cops at a Dunkin' Donuts.
cop donuts by Fairfield Falcons Fan, on Flickr

Woah, that looks such an old school police car. Man if i saw that thing i would genuinely think it wasn't a real police car.

Back
Top Bottom