Potentially the longest thread in history...

Yeah I knew that, but not before I made the name several years ago. It's the closest Japanese approximation to my name, and I'm sticking with it! :p
Edit: Heh, link wasn't what I expected.
Edit2: Why did you wiki my name? XD

In fact, even my IRL nickname, Kiki is also female (my name is Kieran, and all that my cousin (two or three at the time) could pronounce was 'kiki' :p And it stuck T_T).

• Apotheosis was the beginning before the beginning. Devices on alert. Observe the procedures of a general alert. The base and the pinnacle. The flower inside the fruit that is both its parent and its child. Decadent as ancestors. The and that which passes.

• Nuclear devices activated, and the machine keeps pushing time through the cogs, like paste into strings into paste again, and only the machine keeps using time to make time to make time.

• And when the machine stops, time was an illusion that we created free will. Twelve battles, three stars, and yet we are countless as the bodies in which we dwell, are both parent and infinite children in perfect copies. No degradation.

• The makers of the makers fall before the child. Accessing defense system. Handshake, handshake. Second level clear.

• Accepting scan. Love outlasts death.

• Their ships fail. Skittering like skipped stones. Meaningless in the absence of time.
Progress reports arriving. The farms of Aerolon are burning. The beaches of Canceron are burning. The plains of Leonis are burning. The jungles of Scorpia are burning. The pastures of Tauron are burning. The harbors of Picon are burning. The cities of Caprica are burning. The oceans of Aquaria are burning. The courthouses of Libran are burning. The forests of Virgon are burning. The Colonies of Man lie trampled at our feet.

It was a week today that I had a lower left molar pulled. The dentist explained that the roots were not vertical like they should have been but were angled outward. He told me I would definitely be sore. Well, a week later and I still have a know on my left jawbone that is still rather sore. I never realized how often I prop my head up on my left hand using my jaw as the prop. >.<

At least I didn't have a dry socket or any other issues. It was rough for a few days, but it's a lot better than having an abscessed tooth.

Sweet business card!

1277473704mrkeOGWxyo_1_1_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom