Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Use your surroundings as much as possible, stay out of the open. There are also ammo stashes in the houses where you are.

I've played very little of the single player on Bad Company 2. The only times I have fooled with it was when my internet connection was down for some reason.

Finally passed it, figured out you don't have to take down the one dropping the guys, it once it drops them it leaves and doesn't go after you. Then I dropped down to that lower plaza level and ran back and forth shooting the other two.

^if y ou dont take it down it drops like 8 guys, thats what kept killing me..the guys on the ground when i was trying to avoid the choppers. If i tried to kill them on the ground, i died by the choppers.

Yeah, I had to kill them when I went to that lower level where they are dropped at. I had a shotgun so it wasn't too bad.

Beat the game, pretty safe to say there's going to be a third (the Vietnam expansion looks pretty cool too). I have like 1.6GB of screenshots I took with Fraps throughout the Single Player. I'll have to sort through them.

Back
Top Bottom